Thursday, December 23, 2010
I think you can see where this is going.
All future versions of my spreadsheets will include every Universal Special Rule (USR) listed in the core rulebook, not just the ones that appear in the codex. This will prevent me from stumbling across one mention of USR that I missed and having to renumber all the references in the army list.
Additionally, I decided to get my screenshots done before entering in all the descriptions.
As with the Ork and Blood Angel Codices before, these templates are Open Office spreadsheets. Screenshots follow the link below:
DE_5th_2010_v_1-0_BLANK.ods (34 KB, Mediafire)
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
I am currently:
- Teaching myself 3DS Max 2011, using my Warhammer Goblin sketch as the base for my first model. I'm building it one polygon at a time, as opposed to the box method I was taught using Lightwave back in college.
- Plotting out a campaign setting/adventure based around the Automated Antagonist articles I wrote for Nevermet Press. I'm shooting for a noir atmosphere and multiple narrative paths, each with their own combat encounters and skill challenges. I don't know when it will be done, but it's going to be big. Also have a couple of ideas for artwork, but no real progress on that yet.
- Assembling a new Dark Eldar Ravager, with a second still in the box. These new models are SO much nicer than the old ones, but I'm not sure how to best store/transport them yet.
- Added some details and texture to the Dice Tower. It still needs some sanding; After that's done, painting should go quickly. The increasingly cold weather is really killing any projects that require (spray) painting, though.
- I haven't forgotten about the card game I was working on, but a recent crackdown on how I spend my time at work has pretty much pushed that project far down the list. Ditto for the Dark Eldar spreadsheet, though filling out a spreadsheet takes less a lot less time (for me) than getting designs polished in Illustrator.