Saturday, August 8, 2009

DnD: Monster Cards - Where'd They Go?

After being banned from the second forum, I started reading up on copyright infringement and the legal ramifications of such and have come to the conclusion that producing the Monster Cards produces a certain amount of risk I am no longer comfortable with.

Instead, I will tweak the editable pdf template into a blank form which allows the user to enter ALL Monster stats and info themselves. I hope to have it up early next week.

This really sucks because I know they're a good idea and I know it's what a hefty percentage of the people who visit this blog come looking for (not that it means much when you average 30-some visits per day).

My apologies if you're disappointed - I hope you'll find something else here that will keep you coming back.

This round goes to The Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment