Friday, October 29, 2010

40K: Spreadsheet Template for Codex: Blood Angels

In the same vein as the Ork Spreadsheet, here is the Open Office template for the 2010 Blood Angels codex. It's got all the entries and rules referenced (that wouldn't get me sued) across four sheets - divided into the following sections: Codex, Equipment, Weapons, and Reference.

I tried my best to get a whole sheet on a single page. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pages print well in landscape format, while the 1st page best fits the portrait orientation.

Blood Angels Spreadsheet Template ver. 1.0 (30 Kb .ods file, Mediafire)

If you discover an error, PLEASE let me know ASAP. I also welcome any and all suggestions that would help me make this a more efficient, useful tool.




Up next: Dark Eldar!

No comments:

Post a Comment