Monday, May 4, 2009

40K: Customized BA Librarian

Introducing Bellerophon of the Black Blade!

The first 40K model I've finished in far too long. And, by finished, I really mean "still needs a coat of matte finish and some high gloss on the blade and gemstones."


This is a souped-up version of my Blood Angel's HQ done more for modeling enjoyment than for game play - I normally don't equip him with Terminator Armor or with a Thunder Hammer. And, with the Wings of Sanguinius power, maybe Terminator Armor is a viable option . . . ?

Parts Used:
I tried to paint the force sword in a manner similar to Master Darksol's Bloodletters - with the glow emanating from the hilt - but fear it didn't turn out quite as nice.

Still, I'm happy I finally finished a model and reasonably proud of the way it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the effect on that Force Weapon. That looks real sharp! Great conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm flattered - especially since I was trying to emulate your technique on the sword. ;-)

    ReplyDelete