- Freelance work: building a website for Rebuild Sudan a non-profit organization aimed at improving the quality of life for children and families who have suffered through war.
- DnD: Three articles for a future Nevermet Press villain
- 40k: Doing some modeling work on my Dark Eldar Ravagers & taking pictures for a post
- DnD/Art: My first-ever campaign-style map for Nevermet Press' first-ever PDF release.
- Dnd/Art: Another digital painting for one of my Nevermet Press villains: The Automated Antagonist
- 40k: Doing an experiment in painting the door bases from Space Hulk
while slowly painting the Marines and prepping the Genestealers for primer
- Misc/DnD: Getting a Google Wave account (finally caved - I want in)
- Freelance: Finish the much-needed redesign for my personal website (Kingworks Creative)
- DnD/Art: Get the Binary Runes turned into a font.
- DnD: Finish the Encounter Quick Reference Sheet.
- Art: My super-ultra-top-secret graphic novel (1/2 way written; but I'm thinking of a rewrite)
- 40k: Warhammer 40k Flash Game
- 40k: Renovating some of my 40k terrain
- 40k: Finish modeling/painting Ork, Blood Angel, and Tyranid armies
It's not likely, but one can hope . . .