Monday, January 3, 2011

DnD, Art: Card Game Preview - Enchantress

Congratulations on making it to 2011!

My resolution this year is to finish what I start. Including several projects I started last year. Of course, a big part of succeeding at this will be to avoid starting anything new until other projects already underway have been completed.

A factor in the success of a new resolution is having a victory, no matter how small, to celebrate and motivate one forward. To that end, I looked at all the irons I have in the fire and decided that finishing the remaining two designs for the fantasy card deck I've been working on will be the easiest to complete. It's simply a matter of sitting down and doing it.

And, what do you know? I finished another design! Originally intended to be a stereotypical old guy in a robe, I realized that I had no female designs. Thus, the Wizard turned into an Enchantress.


Only one design left before I have my first test deck printed up.

I've already got rules for one game pretty well set down. What I'd like to do is have three or four solid games for the deck before I sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment