Friday, November 20, 2009

Art, Dnd: Highcourt Map for NMP

Well, I had intended to do another 40K Battle Report for a game I had last Thursday, but I honestly don't feel like writing it up. So, instead, I'll give you something much more aesthetically appealing (I hope) than a bunch of crappy cell phone pics.

This is a map I made of Highcourt, the setting for Nevermet Press' first .pdf that should go on sale soon. It's the first time I done a map like this, but I look forward to further developing my own variation the process I emulated to produce this piece.

At last count, I think the .pdf going to be 50(!) pages of rockin' content that you can use for/in your RPG campaigns - and that's all based around a single villain/setting. We've got a LOT more coming down the pipe, with plans to produce a printed collection.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment